Project Managers ensure the primary objectives (safety, quality, profitability, and schedule) for each project are met to the best extent possible by performing and/or delegating the following duties:
- Work with Senior Management to maximize competitiveness of new construction projects.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each project.
- Demonstrate credible interface with client, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Confer with clients to negotiate terms of contract.
- Effectively schedule all preconstruction activities.
- Effectively develop and track budgets.
- Engage subcontractors for any required activities.
- Demonstrate risk recognition and management skills.
- Create a completed project schedule for the construction team and plan for implementation of project schedule.
- Source/secure new business opportunities through establishing initial contact and sustaining long term relationships
- Foster outstanding customer service and positive client relationships
- Convey an image that supports Northwest Construction’s values
- Deliver effective presentations and demonstrate effective meeting skills